☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pkg
- 4 oz. each; instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 pkg
- 4oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Butterscotch Bon-Bons
- 1Line baking sheet with waxed paper. In a medium bowl, use and electric mixer to beat together; pudding mix, cream cheese, and half and half. Refrigerate to firm.
- 2One at a time, roll mixture between hands to form a ball, then dunk in the melted chocolate. Use a fork to remove bon bons, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- 3Transfer to waxed paper sheet. Repeat with remaining batter. You may have to reheat the chocolate to consistency.
- 4Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and let bon bons set until firm, about 45 minutes. Store in air-tight container in freezer up to one month.. Makes about 3 dozen.. Enjoy!