Ross Family Easy Yellow Cake
How to Make Ross Family Easy Yellow Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 2 8-inch cake pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake flour, granulated sugar substitute, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add unsalted butter, and, using an electric mixer on low speed, beat together to a crumblike consistency. Add 1/4 cup buttermilk, and beat well to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 cup buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add to flour mixture in two batches, beating well each time until smooth and well-blended.
- Divide between the prepared pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks, remove cakes from pans, and frost.