Orange raspberry cheesecake tartlets, no bake
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetness condensed milk
- 6 oz
- key lime juice
- oranges, seedless
- 2 Tbsp
- grand marnier liqueur
- 1 pt
- individual graham cracker pie shells
How to Make Orange raspberry cheesecake tartlets, no bake
- 1Mix 1st 4 ingredients well, mixture will be soupy, don't worry it will thicken.
- 2Pour into graham cracker pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours.
- 3Peel and segment orange , drizzle with orange liqueur, let sit at least hour.
- 4Remove cheesecake from fridge, top with orange segments and raspberries.