☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxorange cake mix
1 sm boxorange jello (not sugar free)
1 can(s)orange crush soda (not diet)
3/4 boxpowdered sugar
3 ozcream cheese (not fat free or reduced fat)
1/4 corange crush
How to Make Orange Crush Cake
- Bake cake as directed on the box for a 9x13 pan
- Dissolve the Jello in 1 cup of boiling water, and instead of cold water use a cup of chilled orange crush soda. Stir well
- As soon as the cake is out of the oven poke holes all over the top with a fork. slowly pour the jello/soda mixture over the top of the cake.
- Chill for one hour.
- For the icing...mix the butter and cream cheese well
- Add the sugar and mix
- When fully incorporated add enough of the soda to allow you to easily frost the cake easily