LEMONY BLUEBERRY SCONES
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
5 Tbspcold unsalted butter
1 cfresh blueberries
·finely grated zest of 1 lemon
1 1/4 cheavy cream
How to Make LEMONY BLUEBERRY SCONES
- In a large bowl, gently whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Grate the butter on the coarse side of a box grater and add to the dry ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries and lemon zest. Make a well in the center and pour in the heavy cream. Fold everything together just to incorporate; do not overwork the dough.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and form into mounds. Arrange them on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 16-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- May top with a lemon glaze if desired.