1 call purpose flour
1 calmond meal
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
3 tspinstant coffee powder
3 largeeggs, separated
2 Tbspgingerbread spices
How to Make GINGERBREAD BUNDTCAKE
- Mix flour, baking soda, almond meal and spices. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, boil until dissolved: butter, sugar, coffee, honey and milk. Let it cool.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter and honey mixture. Add an egg yolk one at the time.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and slowly add to the batter.
- Grease the Bundt cake pan. Bake for 50 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven.