Fireman Bob's Heath Chocolate Bar Cheesecake
- 1 box
- graham cracker - crushed fine
- 8 ounce cream cheese - room temperature
- 3/4 c
- melted butter
- 2 c
- sugar plus 4 tablespoons
- 6 large
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- heath chocolate bars 7 bars crushed and chopped fine and 5 bars melted down slowly
How to Make Fireman Bob's Heath Chocolate Bar Cheesecake
- 1Crush graham crackers very fine
Mix graham crackers, butter and 1 cup sugar and 5 melted chocolate bars. Allow to cool slightly.
Press mixture into 9 x 13 pan - sides too.
- 2Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until smooth.
Add 5 crushed and chopped fine chocolate bars. Mix together.
- 3Pour into crust and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
The top will just start to get light brown spots. Allow to cool completely.
- 4Once the cheesecake is cooled, sprinkle 2 crushed chocolate bars on top before the sour cream topping.
Spread over with mixture of 1 pint sour cream, 4 Tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Keep in refrigerator.