Fireman Bob's Broken Glass Cake my way...
Have to give Grandma all the credit for this one.... This is one of my favorites!!! THANKS Grandma!!!!
Hope You all enjoy!!!
Fireman Bob :)
- 1 pkg
- ( small ) each of orange, lime, lemon, and raspberry jello
- 1 1/2 c
- hot water for each package of jello
- envelope plain gelatin - knox brand
- 1/4 c
- cold water
- 1 c
- hot pineapple jiuce
- 2 c
- heavy cream - whipped
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 pkg
- lady fingers or 1 angle food cake
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
How to Make Fireman Bob's Broken Glass Cake my way...
- 1Dissolve each of the 3 packages jello with the 1 1/2 cups hot water... CHILL and cut in small cubes.
- 2Soften the plain gelatin in the 1/4 cup of cold water and dissolve pineapple juice, cool, then fold into the whipped cream which you have beaten with the sugar and vanilla.
- 3Combine the cubed jello's with the whipped cream.
- 4Line a " Tube " pan with the Lady Fingers and add mixture.
*** If you can't find Lady Fingers, You can use an Angle Food Cake...
Break the Angel Food cake up into chunks and layer Angle Food Cake then whipped cream/jello mixture then Angle Food Cake then Jello mixture till all is in the pan.
- 5CHILL for 6 to 12 hours.
Remove and " coat " with more whipped cream.
- 6Enjoy !!!!!
Thanks Grandma Cooney :)