Famous Chocolate Wafer Cake (Zebra Cake) Easy
As the wafers sit overnight, they become cake-like and incredibly delicious! Combined with real, hand-whipped whipping cream, it's comfort food at its finest! So creamy, good and satisfying! Perfect with a hot cup of coffee after a great meal... and so easy!
- tsp. vanilla
- cups chilled whipping cream, unwhipped
- 9 oz. package nabisco famous chocolate wafers
How to Make Famous Chocolate Wafer Cake (Zebra Cake) Easy
- 2Spread just a tsp. of whipped cream onto each wafer. Stack wafers together. Then stand on edge on serving platter to make log.
- 3Frost with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Cut dessert diagonally into 14 slices. Store leftover cake (...if any =) ) in refrigerator.
- 5Decorate with mini chocolate chips, chocolate shavings, nuts, toasted coconut or (my favorite) just serve as is!