Easier than Apple Pie
I have used white, yellow or butter cake mix and just added extra spices to the batter.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 mediumapples, peeled and sliced
1 cspice or carrot cake mix
1 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 stickmelted butter
1 Tbspchinese five spice powder
How to Make Easier than Apple Pie
- I have this lovely apple corer/peeler. This amazing tool makes dealing with peeling and coring apples SO much easier. True, it's not needed, but it LOVELY to use. Plus, it makes these darling, pretty strands of apple peels that I could've taken a million pictures of, as the textures are great and intriguing.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Blend wet and dry ingredients together.
- Set batter aside.
- Cover with batter, repeat until all the apples are layered in batter.
- Bake for 1 hour, and 10 minutes.