COLORFUL CATERPILLER CUPCAKES
1 pkg18 oz. super moist vanilla cake mix
1 1/4 cwater
1/3 cvegetable oil
·assorted food coloring
1container 16 oz. white frostring
·assorted candies, licorice, candy coared chocolate, and lolly pops
How to Make COLORFUL CATERPILLER CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to350 degrees.Linestandered2 1/2 inch muffin cup with white paper baking cups.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer at low speed 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until mixed.
- Divide batter into 6 bowls. Tint each bowl with food coloring. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups filling two thirds full. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire racks10 minutes remove cupcakes to wire rack cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Place 1 cupcake, flat side down,towards one end of serving platter or cake board. Set aside one cupcake. Stack and alternate remaining cupcakes on their sides facing first cupcake making body a caterpillar.
- Decorate reserved cupcake with assorted candies to make face. Place cupcake on it's side on top of the flat side down cupcake.