Brady Family Angel Berry Trifle
- 1 1/2 c
- cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg
- (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- prepared angel food cake (18 inches) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pt
- blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
How to Make Brady Family Angel Berry Trifle
- 1In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- 3Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate.