Whopper Cookie Bars
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 cmalted milk powder (ovaltine works too)
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 tspcoarse sea salt
1 cbutter, room temperature
1 cchocolate chips (or more)
1 cwhoppers (coarsely chopped)
How to Make Whopper Cookie Bars
- Using the paddle on your mixer or pastry blender on your food processer, mix the first five ingredients together until they form a dough.
- Press into a rectangle Pyrex dish or even a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake crust at 325 degrees for 40 minutes until evenly browned.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust, let them get melty and then use the back of a spoon to spread them around until you have an even melted chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with Whoppers (or Malteasers or any old malted milk balls). Cut into bars and cool. These are really good while they are still warm and still tasty even when cooled completely.