White Chocolate Cranberry Cheese Ball
Maggie May Schill
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 csalted butter, softened (1 stick)
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspspiced rum (or 1 tsp of artificial rum flavoring)
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1/2 cdried cranberries
1 cgraham crackers, crumbs
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Cheese Ball
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and butter until completely incorporated together.
- Mix in vanilla extract and rum. Mix until completely smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Put in refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours.
- On a large plate mix together graham crackers crumbs and pecans.
- Take cheese ball mixture out of refrigerator, and form it into a large ball with your hands.
- Roll the cheese ball in the graham cracker crumb and pecan mixture until it is coated evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- I served the cheese ball on a large platter with ginger snaps.