Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
The recipe came from a mag clipping and must have been from the Crisco folks, bc there is a pict of butter flavored crisco in the bottom of the recipe.
3/4 cbutter flavored crisco
1 1/4 clight brown sugar, packed
2 Tbspmilk or cream
1 3/4 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 csemi sweet chocolate chips (i like the minis here)
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Pre heat oven to 375°
- Combine Crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat until creamy, then add the egg into the creamed mixture.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, add into the creamed mixture.
- Stir the nuts and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Either spray cookie sheets with non stick spray or use parchment paper.