Strawberry Nutella Cookie Pizza
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 2/3 c
- nutella hazelnut spread
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- fresh strawberries, 16 oz. container, halved
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- toasted chopped hazelnuts (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Nutella Cookie Pizza
- 1In large mixer bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Add flour; beat at low speed until well combined.
- 2Press dough into 12-inch pizza pan. Bake in 350 F. oven until lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine hazelnut spread and sour cream until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Chill until ready to serve.
- 4Just before serving, arrange strawberries on pizza. If desired, top with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of chopped hazelnuts.