SINFUL CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL BARS
- 1 pkg
- (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 bag(s)
- (11.5 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 pkg
- (18 oz.) caramel apple dip (1-1/2 cups)
- 3 c
- rice chex cereal
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make SINFUL CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL BARS
- 1Break up the cookie dough and, with floured fingers, press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch pan. This forms the crust.
- 2Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden. Cool for 15 minutes.
- 3While crust is baking, in a large saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and pecans.
- 4Spread the cereal mixture over the cooled crust. In a small saucepan, heat the remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth. Spread this over the cereal mixture.
- 5Refrigerate until the top chocolate mixture is set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows, and store tightly covered. Enjoy!