Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Bars
He says,"blogger Averie Sunshine makes a crunchy, gooey, salty-and-sweet treat that's bound to become your new go-to-bar."
Sure looks good so I wanted to share. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury big deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip with-mini-kisses cookies
- 2 1/2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 c
- loosely packed mini pretzel twists(about 25-30)
- 1/2 c
- semisweet mini chocolate chips
How to Make Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil, extend foil over 2 opposite ends of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2Place block of room temperature cookie dough in bottom of pan. Gently press dough with bottom of a glass or fingers to flatten and cover bottom of pan in an even layer. Bake for 18 minutes or just until center is set.
- 3Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows over partially baked crust. Arrange pretzels over marshmallows in 5 or 6 rows or 5 pretzels each. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- 4Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer. For a toasted marshmallow appearance, set oven to broil (or use kitchen torch.) Place pan on top rack in oven; broil 1 to 2 minutes until light golden brown- like meringue. Watch this closely.
Spray your knife with cooking spray to cut bars.
You can use butterscotch chips, white chocolate or peanut butter chips...you can drizzle caramel or chocolate or strawberry sauce over before serving.