Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1egg well beaten
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cpowder sugar for dusting when cooled
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
Add sugars gradually
Add beaten eggs
Add flour and mix in
- Form dough in to little balls, the size of a walnut.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet,
- With fork make a criss cross across balls to flatten them slightly,
- Bake 375 degrees for 10-12 min.
When cooled dust with powder sugar