Powdered PB cookies; low fat & sugar with banana
1 cmashed bananas (about 2 medium)
1/4 ctruvia brown sugar blend
3/4 chyvee delecta sugar substitute (or anything similar like truvia, splenda, swerve, erythritol, etc)
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
3/4 cpowdered peanut butter (i used pbfit)
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Powdered PB cookies; low fat & sugar with banana
- In a large bowl beat together the bananas and sugar.
- Gradually STIR in the flour mixture. I split it into thirds to be sure it all got mixed in.
- Optional: refrigerate for about an hour. I found the dough much easier to work with this way and the cookies were a bit more moist.
I did also make some without refrigerating first and they still came out delicious!
- When ready to bake: preheat oven to 350. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Now to make the classic peanut butter cookie checker marks! Lightly spray the top of each cookie with cooking spray. Grab a fork and spray it too. Then you'll press the fork down onto the cookie and then pick up the fork and rotate it to cross the first lines and press down. Voila! Checkers!
**This dough is very sticky so you may have to spray the fork a few times.**
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes.
If you are topping with Hershey's kisses, now is a good time to unwrap them (no one will see if one accidentally jumps into your mouth).
- This is important! The Hershey's kisses will *almost* melt at first. So don't touch them! They will hold and keep their shape as long as they don't get touched. Once the cookies have completely cooled and the chocolate has solidified you are safe to move the cookies to a container....or your mouth