The recipe and pictures are my own.
2/3 pkgoreo's (24 cookies)
11 ozbutterscotch chips
2 stickbutter, softened
2 1/2 call purpose flour
3/4 cbrown sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Oreo Scotchies-Annette's
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar with mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder, mix to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Put Oreo's in a Ziplock bag and crush with your fingers. Leave them semi chunky so there are chunks in your cookies.
- Fold butterscotch chips and Oreo's into the dough just enough to incorporate.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cookies will look and feel soft.
- Remove from oven and leave on cookie sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to completely cool before placing them in an airtight container. Enjoy!
***Oh, don't forget to eat one or two!*** :o)