Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1 cpacked brown sugar
1 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
3 coats (quick or old fashioned)
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add combined flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats and raisins, mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet before cooling on rack.