Nutty Lemon Squares
15graham crackers, crushed
3 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbspself-rising flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 clemon juice
1/2 cchopped pecans
2squares chocolate bark
How to Make Nutty Lemon Squares
- Mix together crushed graham crackers, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter.
- Press into 8" square baking dish. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and 1 cup sugar.
- Add slowly to eggs, beating until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and beat well.
- Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle pecans over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Let cool and cut into squares and serve.