Muffin Mix Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
- 2 pkg
- (7.4 oz. each)martha white chocolate chip muffin mix*
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 c
- salted peanuts,no skin
- 14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Muffin Mix Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
- 1*Note: If you can't find this type of muffin mix use any other available and add 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips.
- 2Heat oven to 350^. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine muffin mixes and butter in large bowl, stir until completely blended. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle coconut and nuts over crust. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool; cut into bars.