MOCHA MACAROON COOKIES
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
- 2 tsp
- instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp
- hot water
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz
- unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (14 oz.) flaked coconut
- 2/3 c
- white baking chips, melted
- plain or chocolate-covered coffee beans - or - hershey's kisses
How to Make MOCHA MACAROON COOKIES
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Stir in condensed milk, melted chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon and salt until blended. Stir in coconut.
- 2Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on pans for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4Drizzle tops with melted baking chips; top with coffee beans or kisses.