EASTER M+M Crispy Bird Nest's
I use the pretty pastel M+M's that come out for Easter.
These are a hit with everyone!! Not just the little kids!
I will post a photo when I make them this year!
- 1 jar(s)
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 3 c
- chow mein noodles (crush with hands a little)
- 1 c
- crushed plain m+m's
- 1 c
- peanut m+m's
How to Make EASTER M+M Crispy Bird Nest's
- 1Combine the marshmallow, peanut butter, melted butter together until well mixed. Stir well.
- 2Add the chow mein noodles and crushed m+m's. Mix well.
- 3Using greased fingers form into a nest. Place on greased cookie sheet or parchment lined sheet.
Place peanut M+M's in a nest as eggs. Let set until firm.
- 4I usually make a double batch. One pound bag of M+M's of plain and peanut will be enough for a double batch.
These make such a pretty centerpiece on the table or buffet!!