Some people have reported reducing the oil to 1/3 Cup. I have since tested the recipe 2 more times (once with 1/2 Cup oil, once with 1/3 Cup oil). Results were preferable using 1/2 Cup, but still fine with 1/3 Cup if that's what you would like to do.
1 boxfrench vanilla cake mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
1drop green food coloring
·confectioners (powdered) sugar for dusting
·sprinkles or candies, large heart-shaped
How to Make Grinch Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In the bowl of your mixer cream together cake mix, food coloring, oil, and eggs.
- Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Drop by Tablespoon into confectioners sugar and roll into balls. **Please see NOTES**
- Place on baking sheet and press 1 large heart candy/sprinkle.
- Bake for 8 minutes until just set.
- Let cool 2 minutes on pan before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.