Some people have reported reducing the oil to 1/3 Cup. I have since tested the recipe 2 more times (once with 1/2 Cup oil, once with 1/3 Cup oil). Results were preferable using 1/2 Cup, but still fine with 1/3 Cup if that's what you would like to do.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- french vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- drop green food coloring
- confectioners (powdered) sugar for dusting
- sprinkles or candies, large heart-shaped
How to Make Grinch Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2In the bowl of your mixer cream together cake mix, food coloring, oil, and eggs.
- 3Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Drop by Tablespoon into confectioners sugar and roll into balls. **Please see NOTES**
- 5Place on baking sheet and press 1 large heart candy/sprinkle.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes until just set.
- 7Let cool 2 minutes on pan before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.