1 ptfresh blueberries (optional)
1 ptfresh blackberries (optional)
1 ptfresh raspberries(optional)
4 smallkiwi's (optional)
4 cpowdered sugar
1 largepillsburry sugar cookie dough
4 Tbspmilk or heavy cream
1 cbutter, unsalted
2-3 Tbsplemon juice, fresh or lime juice
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- pre-heat oven to 350*.
roll out Pillsbury cookie dough onto a half sheet, cookie sheet, (i grease mine so it's easier to dish the pizza once it's cooked)
- bake til golden brown, and Not doughy. Remove from oven and let cool. 30-45 mins
- I a large mixing bowel. Take powered suger,butter(room temp)and milk and mix together til smooth, add anywhere from 1 Tbl to 4 Tbl. of fresh lemon or lime juice. ( i love alot of lemon, i usally add 4 Tbl.) your perferance. set in frige while washing your fresh fruit.
- take all the fresh fruit you wish to put on your pizza, and rinse well with water, even the Kiwi's.
Place on a stack of paper towels, to absorb all the water.
- Once fruit is well rinsed and dried, remove powered sugar mixture from the frige, and smooth over the sugar cookie. (might have about 1/2 C. of frosting left over.)
- Then place your fruit over the whole sugar cookie and place in the frige til ready to eat.