- 1 pt
- fresh blueberries (optional)
- 1 pt
- fresh blackberries (optional)
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries(optional)
- 4 small
- kiwi's (optional)
- 4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 large
- pillsburry sugar cookie dough
- 4 Tbsp
- milk or heavy cream
- 1 c
- butter, unsalted
- 1/4 tsp
- 2-3 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh or lime juice
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- 1pre-heat oven to 350*.
roll out Pillsbury cookie dough onto a half sheet, cookie sheet, (i grease mine so it's easier to dish the pizza once it's cooked)
bake til golden brown, and Not doughy. Remove from oven and let cool. 30-45 mins
- 2I a large mixing bowel. Take powered suger,butter(room temp)and milk and mix together til smooth, add anywhere from 1 Tbl to 4 Tbl. of fresh lemon or lime juice. ( i love alot of lemon, i usally add 4 Tbl.) your perferance. set in frige while washing your fresh fruit.
- 3take all the fresh fruit you wish to put on your pizza, and rinse well with water, even the Kiwi's.
Place on a stack of paper towels, to absorb all the water.
Once fruit is well rinsed and dried, remove powered sugar mixture from the frige, and smooth over the sugar cookie. (might have about 1/2 C. of frosting left over.) Then place your fruit over the whole sugar cookie and place in the frige til ready to eat.