Easy Walnut Cookies
They have great flavor, amazing texture and best of all they are topped with a little bit of heaven (walnuts).
·250 ml unsalted butter, softened
·1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
·2 egg yolks
·1 tsp baking powder
·2 1/4 cup flour, all purpose
·1 tsp cinnamon, ground
·egg white (garnish)
·1/3 cup walnut, coarsely chopped
How to Make Easy Walnut Cookies
- In a large bowl cream the powdered sugar and butter together, then add the 2 egg yolks, mix well.
- Next slowly add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, and stir together.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls using your hands.
- Now, dip (one side, only) in the egg white and then into the walnut pieces. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Place a layer of parchment paper on your cookie sheet and place the cookies on it.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and bake for 25 minutes or until the tops look a light pink color.