Easter Blue Almond Cookies
How to Make Easter Blue Almond Cookies
- 1Cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs, milk, almond and vanilla.
- 2Combine the sifted flour slowly to the wet mixture.
- 3Grease cookie sheets. Arrange dough on sheet approximately 1/2" apart from one another.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 8-20 minutes.(You do not want it golden brown. Just done enough so that a knife/toothpick stuck in the centre comes out clean). Allow to cool slightly. Drizzle icing and let dry.
- 5To make icing, get your favourite flavour icing. (I used vanilla. It's best to use something white if you're using food colouring. If you're not using food colouring, then it doesn't really matter). Melt it in the microwave until it's in a smooth liquid form. Add food colouring of your choice. Stir. With spoon, drizzle onto cookies immediately. If you let the icing sit for too long, it will turn hard again.