Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Drop teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on to waxed paper and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Flatten one piece of cookie dough and place on teaspoon of frozen cream cheese mixture in center.
- Fold dough around mixture and roll between hands to smooth out cracks. Repeat process for remaining cookies.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10-14 minutes or until lightly golden.
Tip: Substitute chocolate chip cookie dough with any other frozen cookie dough. Substitute cream cheese mixture with peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread. Enjoy!