Cinnamon Toast Crunch Oatmeal Cookies
Actually I started the cookie and I did not have enough oatmeal. My first thoughts were cereal because oatmeal is like a cereal. I had the choice of Sugar Pops, Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. This is a recipe that just happened because I ran out of oatmeal.
I love that it just makes the cookie tickle the palate with that extra cinnamony toasted crunch taste.
If you are an oatmeal cookie lover once you try these you will never forget them.
1 cbutter softened
1 cpacked brown sugar
2 cap flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
2 coatmeal, uncooked
1 ccinnamon toast crunch cereal crushed
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Oatmeal Cookies
- In a medium bowl, cream together white sugar, butter, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda,and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats and cereal. If you are using nuts or raisins, mix into dough, combining well. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Grease cookie sheets. Using a teaspoon or a large melon ball scoop place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can add your favorite nuts raisins or coconut to these cookies the same as you would oatmeal cookies.