Brown Sugar Coconut Cookies
Anna Mae Kantor
1 cfirmly packed brown sugar
2/3 cgranulated sugar
1 pkgvanilla flavor instant pudding (4 serving size)
3/4 cwhole wheat flour
1/2 cquick oats, uncooked
1/2 cflaked coconut
1 tspbaking soda
1 cquick oats, uncooked
1 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Brown Sugar Coconut Cookies
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and
granulated sugar in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add, one at a time, eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Mix well after each addition and beat in pudding mix just until blended.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup quick oats, coconut, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup oats, regular and mini chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts with spoon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown around edges and slightly moist in center.
- Cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing to paper towels.