☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, melted and cooled
1 call purpose flour
1 tspground ginger
1/4 cchopped almonds
How to Make Bourbon Snaps
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, sugar, molasses, and bourbon until smooth and well blended, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- In another bowl, mix flour, ground ginger, and salt. Stir into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in almonds.
- Drop dough in 1-tablespoon portions, 3 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until slightly darker brown, 22 to 28 minutes; if baking more than one pan at a time, switch pan positions halfway through baking.
- With a wide spatula, transfer cookies to racks to cool. If hot cookies start to break, slide a thin spatula under them to release; let stand on pan to firm up, 2 to 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.