Betty's Rich "Cookie Butter" Cookies
Dough can be made the day before and rested in the fridge or as recommended, left for an hour prior to rolling into balls. Dough can be used immediately if you're stretched for time.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 cup butter
·1 cup brown sugar
·1 cup sugar
·1 cup cookie butter (biscoff spread) - smooth or crunchy
·2 2/3 cups flour
·1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
·1 teaspoon baking powder
·1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Make Betty's Rich "Cookie Butter" Cookies
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the cookie butter, vanilla and egg - beat again.
- Add in the flour, soda and baking powder. Mix well.
Allow dough to stand for a full hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC (375oF). Line baking sheets with baking paper.
Roll the dough into cherry sized balls and gently push down flatten the top only. Allow spreading room.
- Bake in prepared oven for 10-12 minutes, you want them golden on the edges. I actually like them crunchy and cook them a little longer (almost 14 minutes).
- Cool on baking trays for 10 minutes and transfer to cooling racks. Cool completely and store for up to 3 -4 days.