Bea's Butterscotch Cookies
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 1/2 call purpose flour
8 ozsour cream
3/4bag of butterscotch chips
How to Make Bea's Butterscotch Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease several cookie sheets.
- In mixer bowl beat the brown sugar and shortening until well mixed.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and salt to sugar mixture, mix till combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix till just combined.
- Add flour and sour cream , alternately, until all is combined and mixed well after each addition.
- Add the 3/4 bag of butterscotch chips and combine with wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-14 min. or just until lightly browned. Cool on racks, (we just ate them) lol