Zucchini Brownies with Chocolate Frosting
1 cmargarine or butter
1 1/2 csugar
1/2 cplain yogurt
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/3 ccocoa powder
2 cfresh zucchini
2 Tbspmargarine or butter
2 1/2 ozcocoa powder
2 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Zucchini Brownies with Chocolate Frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree's . Spray a 13X9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each one.
- Beat in yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl add the last 4 dry ingredients and combine with a fork or whisk.
- Add dry ingredients gradually to wet chocolate mixture . Beat lightly do not over mix !
- STIR, do not mix, in Zucchini until well distributed. Use a gentle folding motion.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake.
- When done set aside to cool and then frost.
- ***CHOCOLATE FROSTING***
- In a small sauce pan melt chocolate and butter over low heat until melted and smooth. You may also use the microwave.
- Cool to room temperature
- Pour chocolate mixture into large bowl and add last 3 ingredients.
- Beat until nice and smooth and glossy.
- Frost brownies, I then sprinkle mine with chopped walnuts but it is optional. ENJOY !!!