Zucchini Brownies - Weight Watchers
Found on Facebook
22 small or medium bananas mashed
1 1/2 ccup sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
2 cfinely shredded zucchini
2 call purpose flour
1/2 cwalnut pieces
How to Make Zucchini Brownies - Weight Watchers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, mashed bananas and sugar.
- vanilla and cocoa and mix together.
- Then add baking soda, salt, and zucchini and mix together. Add flour and walnuts and mix together.
- Spread evenly into a prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes until brownies spring back when gently touched.