White Chocolate Reese's Fudge
Found on Facebook
How to Make White Chocolate Reese's Fudge
- Line a 9x9 casserole dish with foil. Lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Arrange your Peanut Butter Cups on the bottom (16 total)
- In a large sauce pan add your white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium low heat until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Once everything is well combined immediately pour the chocolate/milk mixture over your peanut butter cups.
- Chop the remaining 6 peanut butter cups into smaller pieces and spread evenly over the top of the mixture and press down slightly.
- Let cool on the counter for a while and then cover with plastic and put in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once it's cooled in the fridge for a couple of hours you can cut.