Simple Peanut butter chocolate bark
- 2 pkg
- dark chocolate baking bar broken in pieces (hershey)do not use 100 percent cocoa bar. you want it to be semi sweet bar
- 1 2/3 c
- peanut butter chip
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- peanuts chopped or almonds
How to Make Simple Peanut butter chocolate bark
- 1cover a tray with wax paper
- 2put chocolate in microwave. cook on medium power for 1 minute and stir. keep heating and stirring until melted.
- 3quickly put peanut butter chips and shortening in another bowl.repeat above directions melting in microwave on medium power.
- 4add nuts to peanut butter mix. put both chocolate and peanut butter mixture alternately in to tray. swirl the 2 together. Cool and break appart. Store in a cool place with loose cover.