- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp
- dutch cocoa
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 jar(s)
- sprinkles, chocolate or holiday
How to Make Simple Chocolate Truffle
- 1In a medium heavy duty saucepan on medium to low heat mix the following:
- 2sweetened condensed milk, Dutch cocoa and butter; mix well and gently stir until incorporated.
- 3cook until the mixture pulls away from the side of your pan, it will be bubbly (when it get to this stage cook 2 minutes).
Remove from heat and spread into a buttered platter.
- 4Let the mixture cool, you may refrigerate for 45 minutes.
After mixture is cool, by the teaspoons roll in the palm of your hands small balls and then roll into the sprinkles.
- 5Have a dish of sprinkles so that you can dip and then place on a cookie sheet (with aluminum foil)
This recipe yields approximately 1 pound.