Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a fabulous idea! The marshmallows and peppermint melt into the cocoa adding an extra pop of flavor. Just make sure the candy canes are crushed really fine or you may have a problem with them sticking. These would be fun on Christmas morning with the family. Or hand them out as gifts at a holiday party. So fun! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Peppermint Marshmallows
- Crush leftover candy canes. I use my mini chopper, but a baggie, towel and hammer will work too; set aside.
- Combine the milk and powdered sugar to create a thin glaze.
- Dip the marshmallows into the glaze.
- Roll in the crushed candy canes.
- Place on wax paper to dry. Store in an airtight container.
- Add 1-2 to cups of hot cocoa... enjoy!