No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- (1) 18oz jar(s)
- of smooth or chunky peanut buter - i prefer smooth
- (1) 16oz bag(s)
- of confectioners sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- chocolate almond bark or
- chocolate candy melts or
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly. For the next step, the best way that I've found to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix everything together.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1 inch balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls. Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-7 minutes to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- 3While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping. I melted 6 blocks of chocolate almond bark at a time, stirring at 45 second intervals until smooth.
- 4Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a peanut butter ball and then dip it into the chocolate, turning quickly to cover the entire candy.
- 5Place onto a second baking tray that has also been lined with foil. Swirl the chocolate on the top of each candy for a pretty design. Refrigerate until the chocolate had completely dried. Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.