Freaking Deeeeelicios Chinese Noodle Candy
I have made this candy since I was a girl over 50 years ago, and have modfied it a bit over the years. Now my kids and their partners even ask me to make them as a present for them with *no* plans to share it, lol. My grandkids also love it and beg me to make it for holidays.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbutterscotch chips
1 can(s)chinese noodles
1 cpeanut butter
How to Make Freaking Deeeeelicios Chinese Noodle Candy
- You will need a large sheet of wax paper, about 1-2 feet.
Also you will need to spray your tablespoon a few times with oil because when candy is melted and being dropped, the spoon is a sticky!
Use real butter, margarine is not as good but maybe if you play with it, post what you have found.
- Microwave: Add the marshmallows, butter, peanut butter, and chips in a mixing bowl and microwave, stirring in 1-2 minute increments until melted and semi-smooth, about 4 minutes total. I like it almost melted with small lumps of butterscotch chips , but it is good completely smooth as well.
- Stir the Chinese noodles with a greased spoon
- Drop by tablespoon on wax paper. Immediately edible, but if it sets for awhile it sets into a fudgy butterscotch candy.
- Hint: A can of noodles is 5 oz., but I often use 1/2 package of the noodles as well, which is 6oz. of a 12 oz. bag.