Country Road Peanut Butter Fudge
Linda Faye Lober
How to Make Country Road Peanut Butter Fudge
- Line a 8" x 8" square pan with aluminum foil, then lightly butter the foil for easy removal.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter, using a medium heat.
- When butter has melted add the 1 cup peanut butter,
Stir and bring to a boil, when it is at a full bubbly boil then boil for 3 minutes, set your kitchen timer so as not to scorch.
Remove from heat
- Stir in the sifted powdered sugar and stir to incorporate until all is mixed together.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of Carnation Milk: When all is incorporated together,
- Spread the creamed mixture into the foil lined pan.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes, after fudge is set slice into 1" x 1" squares.
You may cut into larger squares if desired.
- You may freeze this fudge then thaw at room temperature, make ahead for Christmas! This is a great creamy rich decadent candy that will win rave reviews with the family and friends.