Cin's "Marshmallow-Swirl Fudge"
Straws Kitchen(*o *)
I make small packages of this fudge and give for Christmas gifts....because, it is one of my most requested gifts from my family for themselves every year.
It does make great gifts.
OPTION: If you are tired of chocolate fudge, I also have omited the chocolate morsels and use Butterscotch on this recipe too.
P.S. My "hot pads" in my pic...they are sooo tattered now.
I wish they still looked like that...=;D
P.S.S. I also added a pic of my Marshmallow (Chocolate) Swirl Fudge along with my White Chocolate-Peppermint Candy Fudge
1 1/2 csugar
2/3 cevaporated milk (the small can)
2 cmini marshmallows
1 1/2 csimi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cnuts; chopped (or heath chips)
1 tsppure vanilla
How to Make Cin's "Marshmallow-Swirl Fudge"
- Prepare pan: Line with aluminum foil for easy removal of fudge (I use a glass 8x9x2 pan).
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in a medium size heavy-duty saucepan (cast iron is good).
Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla.
Stir vigorously for 1-minute or until marshmallows are melted (well, mostly I don't totally melt them, I like to see the white swirled throughout fudge).
- Pour into prepared the prepared 8x9x2" square glass baking pan, refrigerate for 2-hours or until firm.
- When set and firm lift fudge from pan, remove foil, cut into squares. Store in air-tight container.