- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 c
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
How to Make Christmas Fudge
- 1Preheat oven to 375*
Line 9" square pan w/ foil
(...if you ever want to be able to cut these into squares!)
Blend graham crumbs & sugar; Add butter & press into 9" square.
Bake for 7-9 min. & remove when the crust 'smells' toasted & is lightly browning.
PS- you can turn the oven off here.
- 2Beat Cream Cheese & vanilla extract together in large (mixer) bowl. Set aside.
- 3Melt Chocolate chips w/ eagle brand milk in microwave-safe (6-c.) bowl, stirring every @ 1 min. until 100% melted. Blend thoroughly.
- 4Fold chocolate-milk combo into cream cheese bowl. Will begin to thicken/ get firm in bowl.
Immediately transfer to pan w/ crust.
It is best to pour over very center of pan & spread to edges <from center> to avoid wrecking the crust.
- 5When pan is safe to touch w/o hot pads, place in fridge to chill before slicing.
Remove whole block from pan (via foil) & slice into 1" squares w/ long, narrow sharp knife dipping in warm water if it gets too sticky.