Holiday Chocolate mint fudge Ring
The Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips are really good.I had bought them last week, and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.I am going to have this on my table at Christmas.
- 3 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz
- andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- 1 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint extract
- crushed candy canes( the size you buy in a box of 12)
How to Make Holiday Chocolate mint fudge Ring
- 2Take 3/4 of the can of condensed milk and pour over the 3 cups of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.Add 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract, and stir them together. set microwave time for 30 seconds,then stir. Keep doing this until chocolate is nicely melted nice and smooth.
- 5Get another microwave bowl and mix 5 ounces( half the bag of Andes peppermint crunch) and stir with the remaining condensed milk. Microwave the same as in step 2. pour over candy cane mixture and gently smooth around the ring. At this point you can add colored candy for a festive look. I sliced the tops off of some gum drops,but colored m&m's would work well too.Gently remove center ring and press crushed candy cane along inside of ring hole. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- 7Note if you just want to use this recipe for fudge follow the steps with out ring in a square parchment lined pan.