Chocolate Caramel S'more Cups-Annette's
Recipe is a variation of several out there and photo is my own.
11graham crackers, crushed in food processor
2 stickbutter, melted
1/3 cpowdered sugar
2hershey chocolate bars, broken into rectangles
·(4 if topping with chocolate too)
96kraft caramel bits
12 largemarshmallows, cut in half crosswise
How to Make Chocolate Caramel S'more Cups-Annette's
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place graham crackers in food processor or zip-lock back and pulse until fine crumbs or roll with rolling pin.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl. Mix well with fork.
- Place small scoop (1 TBS) of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini-muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling
- While the crust is in the oven, break the 2 candy bars into rectangles and cut your marshmallows in half crosswise using shears dipped in cold water.
- Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely. Enjoy!
- ****If you wish to top with more chocolate...Break 2 more candy bars and place in (1-cup) prep bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.****
We thought they had just the right amount of chocolate to caramel ratio without topping them with more chocolate so I did not add the extra chocolate on top. If you want to use white chocolate or cinnamon chips, just simply replace the Hershey's chocolate with white chocolate or cinnamon chips.