CANDY CORN GELATIN
Recipe: Anderson Herald-Bulletin
- 1 box
- (3 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 1 box
- (3 oz.) orange gelatin
- 8 oz
- thawed whipped topping
- 1-1/3 c
- boiling water
- candy corn
- tall shot glasses or any clear cups
How to Make CANDY CORN GELATIN
- 1In a medium bowl, mix lemon gelatin and 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir well until dissolved and allow to cool.
- 2Fill each cup or shot glass 1/3 full of the lemon gelatin and place in refrigerator until it firms a little.
- 3In another bowl, mix the orange gelatin and 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir well until dissolved and allow to cool.
- 4Take the cups of lemon gelatin from the fridge and fill an additional 1/3 with the orange gelatin. Place back in fridge.
- 5Once all the gelatin firms, top each cup or glass with whipped topping and garnish with pieces of candy corn. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6NOTE: You may also add a few pieces of candy corn to the gelatin mixtures before they set.